AFE Power Front Differential Cover, Machined Fins; Pro Series
aFe Power's front differential cover brings performance engineering to the protection of your truck's front-end.
This differential cover is constructed out of durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs for maximum strength.
This cover fits the Ford F-250/F-350/Excursion Dana #50/60/61 Axles.
- Constructed out of durable, die-cast A380 aluminum
- Neodymium magnetic drain plug is used for maximum gear protection
- A 1/8" NPT calibration plug is added and set to the factory fluid level for easier/quicker filling
- Machined groove to accept supplied O-ring for a leak free seal
- Fits the Ford F-250/F-350/Excursion Dana #50/60/61 Axles
This cover has a 3-1/2 quart capacity.
Built-in Internal/External Fins:
Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling.
Magnetic Drain Plug:
This system incorporates a magnetic drain plug to capture loose particles for maximum rear-end protection. Also included is a 1/8" NPT calibration plug that is set to the factory fluid level which eliminates accidental overfilling.
Optional Accessories Available:
Our optional oil level sight glass (Part Number: 46-00001) and deep reach magnetic fill plug (Part Number: 46-00002) are great additions to combine with this cover.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice.
1999-2015 Ford F-250/F-350 2000-2005 Ford Excursion
1999 - 2015
F-250 / F-350
7.3L / 6.0L / 6.4L / 6.7L
2000 - 2005
7.3L / 6.0L