AFE Power BladeRunner Street Series Turbocharger
This turbo can be installed on 1999.5-2003 model years as a direct, bolt-on replacement. All connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry, resulting in a quick and reliable connection. Additional fueling is not required for improved performance over OE, but maximum gains are achieved from fuel system upgrades, either electronic or mechanical. An optional high-flow turbine outlet also helps lower exhaust gas temperatures.
A356 aluminum housing utilizes OE inlet and v-band outlet. A wastegate actuator is mounted to the integrated cast bracket and comes preset but is adjustable.
2000-2003 Excursion V8-7.3L (td)
ADDS UP TO:
ADDS UP TO:
TORQUE MAX GAINS
- Stock Replacement with no core charge
- A direct bolt-on replacement; all connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry
- Additional fueling is not required
- Wastegate actuator is included and comes preset
- In house testing produced a max gain of +13 horsepower and +28 lbs. x ft. of torque, verified by our in house dyno
- 2-Year Warranty
Compressor Inducer - 60 mm
Compressor Exducer - 80 mm/ Trim 56
Turbine Inducer - 77 mm
Turbine Exducer - 67.5 mm/ Trim 77
Exhaust A/R - 0.84
This product is not available for sale in the state of California.
1999.5 - 2003
2000 - 2003
Ford Excursion (Powerstroke)