AFE Power BladeRunner 3" Intercooler Tubes Cold Side
Flow and Performance: This intercooler tube is constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence while increasing horsepower and torque with lower EGT's.
Installation is a snap: Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes a heavy-duty 5-Ply coupling for strength. This intercooler tube fits both aFe & OEM intercoolers.
- Outflows stock intercooler tube
- Replacement tube for cold side of the intercooler
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp couplings and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-Ply silicone for heat-resistance and durability
- Bolt-on Kit fits both aFe & OEM intercoolers
A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Note: This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
This product is not available for sale in the state of California.
1999 - 2003