AFE Power BladeRunner 3" Intercooler Tube Cold Side
46-20179-B / 46-20179-R
Flow and Performance: The intercooler tube is constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
Installation is a snap: Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength. The tubes also come equipped with a billet aluminum factory style quick connect adapter that works with stock or aFe's upgraded intercooler (46-20172).
- Outflows stock intercooler tube
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-red for heat resistance and long-life
- High quality clamps and heavy-duty couplings Included for a perfect fit and strength
- Cold-side tube replacement
- Incorporates a billet aluminum factory style quick connect for a secure installation
- Bolt-on Kit fits with the factory or aFe’s upgraded intercooler
A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
*This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles
This product is not available for sale in the state of California.
2014 - 2015