The Juice with Attitude is Edge’s most advanced product line. The Juice controls timing and duration of injector firing for your truck to deliver maximum performance and improved drivability.
Combined with the revolutionary Attitude CS2 the unit also monitors numerous engine parameters including transmission temperature, fuel pressure, turbo boost, EGTs and many more to help maintain safe operating conditions.
Power Level Gains:
Level 1: 40HP & 100 lb-ft
Level 2: 60HP & 120 lb-ft
Level 3: 75HP & 170 lb-ft
Level 4: 90HP & 200 lb-ft
Level 5: 125HP & 325 lb-ft
Level 6: 150HP & 300 lb-ft (Hot Unlock, purchased seperately)
04.5 - 05 6.6L GM Duramax LLY Monitored Parameters:
Accel Pedal Position, Barometric Pressure, Battery Voltage, Calculated Fuel Rate, Desired FRP, Desired Idle RPM, Engine Coolant Temp, Engine Load, Engine Oil Pressure, Engine Oil Temp, Engine RPM, Fuel Level, Fuel Rail Pressure, Fuel Temperature, Gear with TCL, Intake Air Temp, Main Inj Command, Main Inj Fuel Rate, Main Injection Timing, Manifold Abs Pressure, Mass Air Flow, Mileage Coach, MPG Instant, MPG Average, Oil Life Remaining, Pilot Inj Command, Pilot Inj Rate, Pilot Inj Timing, Throttle Position, Time 0-60, Time 1/4 mile, Trans Temp, Turbo Boost, Turbo Vane Position, Vehicle Speed
Juice with Attitude Features:
- Slim, sleek case design
- 2.4” Full-Color, High Resolution, Button-Control Screen (CS2)
- Custom color mixer for gauge arcs, needles, and backgrounds VIEW VIDEO
- Multiple gauge screen layouts VIEW VIDEO
- Fully customizable backgrounds VIEW VIDEO
- HDMI style plug for power and linking
- One-touch easy menu navigation
- Notification center
- 5 on-the-fly adjustable power levels*
- Up to an additional 180HP and 440 ft lb TQ*
- Performance tuning for mileage, towing, daily driving, and performance
- Dynamic safety features (cold engine protection, backdowns, turbo timer*)
- Improves low-end response
- Switch between US or Metric units of measure
- Light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
- Internet Updateable
- Record records VIEW VIDEO
- Data Log runs VIEW VIDEO
- Enter Hot Unlock Code (additional fee and waiver required)
GAUGES: When used with the Attitude CSs monitor the unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays up to eight from dozens of available parameters at a time. Monitor vital engine data, such as EGTs*, engine coolant temperature, transmission fluid temperature, engine oil temperature, and RPM, to name a few.
• Automatic Defueling to Prevent Excessive EGT, Boost and
• Cold Engine Protection
(no extra fuel is added until the engine is warm)
• User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings
IMPROVED DRIVEABILITY FEATURES
• Low-Boost Fueling Adjustment
• Shift Defuel Setting*
• Axle Ratio Adjustment*
PERFORMANCE TESTING, ALERTS AND RECORDS - VIEW VIDEO
Performs and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
• 0-60 MPH Performance Test
• Quarter-Mile Performance Test
• Restore Defaults Option
A USB cable is included with the unit so that the Attitude CS2 and CTS2 units can be updated via the Internet to include the latest calibration files.
EXPANDABLE (items sold separately)
• Compatible with optional Expandable Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
• Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
MYSTYLETM SOFTWARE (included) - VIEW VIDEO
MyStyleTM software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice, size, crop and save to your CS2 or CTS2 unit for the ultimate in customizability.
*Results and feature set may vary by vehicle make and model. Six power levels and higher power gains with HOT unlock code and are not available on all models. Read all instructions before installation and/or operation of this product.
**Increase in fuel efficiency varies based on individual driving style.