Auto Meter Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge 0-100 PSI, Z-Series
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges.
Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat.
Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
What do I need to be aware of when installing my Dodge Diesel fuel pressure gauge?
You can use any Auto Meter Full Sweep Electric Fuel Pressure gauge to monitor lift pump (not injector) pressure, though we recommend the 30psi units as a best fit for this application. However, you must also install a #3279 pressure snubber fitting and #3227 stainless hose kit to protect the sending unit as '98 to '02 (and some late '97 or early '03) Dodge Diesels produce a very sharp, very high pressure spike in excess of over 300psi between the lift pump and injector pump.