The ATS compressor wheel is one of the strongest on the market, and has the ability to run higher pressure ratios without fin deflection or fatigue. It is also capable of being spun harder and faster and keep its form even after thousands of heat cycles.
Overview AURORA 5000 (approx. 95 lbs./per min)
- Ability to support 850hp
- More efficient and powerful torque curve
- Designed for street/drag strip/sled pulling performance
- Lower EGTs under higher horsepower applications
- Reduces turbo "bark" due to ported compressor housing design
- Great performance gains
- Perfect for high HP applications
- Great for racing and competition, while maintaining the ablility to still be relatively streetable
- Billet Compressor wheel: 71mm inducer (2.8 in) - 7 Blade
- Billet Compressor wheel: 100mm exducer - 14 Blade
- Turbine wheel: 83mm inducer - 10 Blade
- Turbine wheel: 74mm exducer - 10 Blade
- A/R housings: .76, .85, 1.0, or 1.10
- T3 or T4 exhaust flange
This turbo is not the ideal choice for towing heavy loads, however, some customers have positive feedback about daily driving with this turbo.
Complete with all hardware, 5 to 4-inch reducer boot and 3.5-inch compressor discharge pipes (S1&S2), Boost levels of 70 PSI are possible with this turbo. NOTE: Recommended use of head studs with this turbo kit
ATS turbos come with a 3 year / 150,000 mile warranty.