AirDog A4SPBF169 / AirDog A4SPBF172
The AirDog® Fuel Preporator® removes various contaminates, including entrained air/vapor, particulates and moisture, and removes excess fuel not needed by engines, allowing the fuel to flow through the regulator and return to the fuel tank. The separated air/vapor enters the return port after the regulator, allowing pure fuel to flow to the engine at a regulated positive pressure. A gerotor pump offers quiet, long lasting performance. Some benefits include:
- Removes Air and Vapor from Diesel Fuel
- Pure Diesel Fuel Reaching Engine
- High Flow Rates of Fuel to Engine
- Longer Injector Life
- Increased Injection Pump Life
- Increased Fuel Economy
- Optimized Engine Performance
- Increased Torque Output
- Improves Throttle Response
- FP-100 flows 100 GPH and is recommended for stock and slightly modified Powerstroke Diesels.
- FP-150 is recommended for highly modified Powerstroke Diesels.