AFE Power Rear Differential Cover, Machined Fins; Pro Series
aFe Power's new rear differential cover brings performance engineering to the protection of your axle's differential.
This differential cover is constructed out of durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs and wrinkle black powder-coating with machined fins for maximum strength and styling. This cover comes with all necessary hardware and includes an O-ring for a leak-free seal.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice.
- Constructed out of durable, die-cast A380 aluminum
- Neodymium magnetic drain plug is used for maximum gear protection
- A 1/8" NPT calibration plug is added and set to the factory fluid level for easier/quicker filling
- Includes a fully machined groove to accept supplied O-ring for a leak free seal
- Fits the AAM 10.5-14 Bolt Axles
5 quart lube capacity:
This cover has about a 5 quart lube capacity at the factory line, factory cover holds about 4 quarts.
Built-in Internal/external Fins:
Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling.
Magnetic drain/fill plug:
This system incorporates a large magnetic drain and fill plug that captures loose particles for maximum rear-end protection.
Oil Level Sight Glass:
Pre-installed large oil level sight glass with calibration plug set to the factory fluid level to eliminate overfilling.
Note:This cover fits the AAM 10.50-14 Bolt Axles.
2003 - 2004
AAM 10.5-14 Bolt Axles