AFE Power Large Bore-HD 4" Down Pipe Back Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- Constructed of 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow
- OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location
- Includes a muffler delete-pipe
- Uses factory mounting locations providing stability and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Increased Flow and Performance
- High quality OE style band clamps are used for a complete 36 sealing surface
- Finished off with a high luster polished 304 stainless steel, rolled, slash cut tip
Installation is a Snap:
This Large Bore-HD exhaust systems utilizes factory mounting locations providing stability and includes all necessary hardware for hassle-free installation
High quality OE style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
A muffler delete-pipe is used for a true race-inspired sound and maximum flow.
OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
This Large Bore-HD exhaust system is constructed of 4" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Finishing off the exhaust is a high luster, polished stainless steel clamp-on tip with a laser-etched aFe power logo for an aggressive style.
Note: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. This system also requires an aftermarket electronic module to work properly with the vehicle.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California manufacturing facility.
2008 - 2010