AFE Power BladeRunner Turbo Inlet Manifold
One-Piece Construction: This turbo inlet manifold is constructed of durable cast aluminum and has a machined inlet/outlet.
Multi-Directional Vane Technology: The BladeRunner MDV technology is used to optimize airflow by directing it through the turn at the turbocharger inlet.
Hassle-Free Installation: Utilizes the factory hardware for a hassle-free installation. Lines up directly to factory mounting location to securely mount the turbo inlet manifold. Whether or not you have upgraded to aFe's air intake systems, this turbo inlet manifold will work great.
ADDS UP TO:
ADDS UP TO:
TORQUE MAX GAINS
- +11 HP / +21 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows the factory turbo inlet manifold by up to 7%, improving performance and throttle response
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- Multi-directional vane (MDV) technology to maximize airflow to your turbocharger
- Compatible with OE factory airbox or aFe air intake systems
- No cutting or drilling on OEM parts for faster installation
Note: This part is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
2006-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD/3500HD V8-6.6L (td) Duramax
2006-2010 GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD V8-6.6L (td) Duramax
This product is not available for sale in the state of California.
2006 - 2007
2007.5 - 2010