AFE Power BladeRunner Street Series Turbocharger w/ Exhaust Manifold
Direct Replacement: This turbo & manifold kit can be installed on 1994-1998 model years as a direct, bolt-on replacement. All connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry, resulting in a quick and reliable connection.
Compressor: The housing utilizes OE inlet and outlet. A wastegate actuator is mounted to the integrated cast bracket and comes preset to factory setting.
One-Piece Construction: This manifold is constructed of durable cast ductile iron with a reinforcing rib for maximum strength between the wall flanges at the ports.
ADDS UP TO:
- Stock Replacement with no core charge
- A direct bolt-on replacement; all connections to the vehicle are compatible with the OE geometry
- Additional fueling is not required
- Wastegate actuator is included, comes preset to factory specifications
- In house dyno testing produced a max gain of +4 horsepower and +12 lbs. x ft. of torque
- 2-Year Warranty
Exhaust Manifold Features:
- Outflows the factory exhaust manifold by 25%, improving performance and throttle response
- Cast ductile iron manifold as excellent stock replacement at competitive value
- The thick wall flange design increases strength, eliminating warping and cracking
- The matched ports and merged runner design reduces exhaust backpressure, maximizing exhaust flow
- Dual 1/8" NPT Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) ports are supplied for gauges or testing equipment
Compressor Inducer - 54 mm
Compressor Exducer - 76 mm / Trim: 50
Turbine Inducer - 65 mm
Turbine Exducer - 58 / Trim: 80 mm
Turbine Housing: 12 cm2
Dual Auxiliary Ports:
Two Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probe ports are supplied for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment.
Hardware and gaskets are included for a hassle-free installation.
Note: This device is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
This product is not available for sale in the state of California.
1994 - 1998