AFE Power BladeRunner Ported Ductile Iron Exhaust Manifolds
These manifolds have both the inlet and the outlet ports machined to match the factory ports. This allows for maximum flow, without compromising the integrity of gasket sealing.
An Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probe port is incorporated into each manifold for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment. There are three additional cast in bosses provided to allow for alternate testing points.
These manifolds are compatible with the stock up-pipes, which allows the manifolds to be installed without having to remove the turbocharger down-pipe or the up-pipes.
- Outflows the factory exhaust manifolds by 5%, improving performance and throttle response
- Compatible with factory up-pipes which allows for easy installation
- Matches the flow on driver side and passenger side manifold
- The machined ports match the factory ports which maximizes exhaust flow
- 1/8" NPT exhaust gas temperature ports (EGT) ports are incorporated into the exhaust manifolds for gauges or testing equipment
- Durable cast ductile iron construction
- Manifold mounting hardware is included for a hassle-free installation
This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
2003-2007 Ford Super Duty F-250/F-350/F-450/F-550 V8-6.0L (td) Power Stroke
This product is not available for sale in the state of California.
2003 - 2007