AFE Power BladeRunner Intercooler Tubes Hot Side & Cold Side
Perfect Fit: Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes constant tension, spring loaded, T-bolt clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-Ply reinforced silicone couplings for strength.
Flow and Performance: Constructed of 2-3/4" Hot-Side and 3-1/2" Cold-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The Smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
- Outflows factory intercooler tubes
- 2-3/4" Hot-Side and 3-1/2" Cold-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubes
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- Includes premium clamps and silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit and strength
- Works with OE intercooler
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Unique aluminum laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Note: This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
This product is not available for sale in the state of California.
2010 - 2012