AFE Power BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler with Tubes
This BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler kit represents the next generation of intercoolers. The BladeRunner intercoolers utilize a 3" bar and plate core design that is larger than stock. This kit outflows the OE intercooler set up for more power.
Note: This intercooler kit is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
ADDS UP TO:
ADDS UP TO:
TORQUE MAX GAINS
- +12 HP and +19 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows stock intercooler
- 3" Bar and Plate Core Design
- 3" Billet Aluminum Inlet/Outlet
- 100% TIG-Welded
- 1/8" NPT brass condensation drain with included plug
- Includes 3" mandrel bent aluminum hot & cold side tubes
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- 1/8" NPT port, are provided for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection
- 5-Ply Polyester Reinforced Silicone coupling for strength
- Includes premium stainless steel spring loaded t-bolt clamps for a secure fit
- Includes hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Reduces intake air temperatures up to 30 degrees
The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16'' TIG-Welded aluminum plates.
3" Bar and Plate Core Design:
The use of the bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow.
Billet Aluminum Inlet/Outlets:
This BladeRunner Intercooler uses 3" inlets and outlets for superior strength and durability..
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
The intercooler includes a 1/8" NPT vent, which can be used to drain any type of build up from the intercooler.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel spring loaded t-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply couplings for strength.
Flow and Performance:
aFe Power's intercooler tube are constructed from 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. The high-temp wrinkle-black powder-coating also insulates the tube from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence, minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque. Also included is four 1/8" NPT port which is provided for a sensor or water-methanol injection.
A unique laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-onto the intercooler tubes for an aggressive style.
2016 - 2017
(Nissan Titan XD)
This product is not available for sale in the state of California.