AFE Power BladeRunner Ductile Iron Exhaust Manifold
One-Piece Construction: This manifold is constructed of durable cast ductile iron with a reinforcing rib for maximum strength between the wall flanges at the ports.
Dual Auxiliary Ports: Two Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probe ports are supplied for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment.
Hassle-Free Installation: All hardware included for a hassle-free installation. Gaskets not included
This device is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
ADDS UP TO:
- Outflows the factory exhaust manifold by 50%, improving performance and throttle response.
- Cast ductile iron manifold as excellent stock replacement at competitive value.
- The thick wall flange design increases strength, eliminating warping and cracking
- The machined ports and merged runner design reduces exhaust backpressure, maximizing exhaust flow.
- Dual 1/8" NPT exhaust gas temperature ports (EGT) are supplied for Gauges or testing equipment.
This product is not available for sale in the state of California.
1998 - 2002