AFE Power BladeRunner 3" Intercooler Tubes Hot and Cold Side | 94 - 02 5.9L Cummins
Flow and Performance: The intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance.
The smooth bends and larger diameter tubing allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
- Replacement tubes for both hot and cold side of the intercooler
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp couplings and stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
- Constant tension T-bolt clamps for a tight and secure installation
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Bolt-on Kit fits OEM and aFe's upgraded intercooler (P/N: 46-20062)
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes constant tension, spring loaded, T-bolt clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength. This intercooler tube Fits OEM or aFe's upgraded Street Series intercooler (PN: 46-21061 & 46-21062).
Unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plates are welded-on for an aggressive style.
*This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles
1994 - 2002