AFE Power BladeRunner 3" Intercooler Tubes Hot and Cold Side
Flow and Performance: The intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends and larger diameter tubing allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
Installation is a snap: Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength. The tubes also come equipped with a billet aluminum factory style quick connect adapterthat seals with an o-ring. This tube kit works with stock or aFe's upgraded intercooler (46-20171).
ADDS UP TO:
- Outflows stock intercooler tubes by up to 35%
- Replacement tubes for both hot and cold side of the intercooler
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp couplings and high quality stainless steel clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
- Incorporates a billet aluminum factory style quick connect for a secure installation
- Bolt-on Kit fits with the factory or aFe’s upgraded intercooler
Unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plates are welded-on for an aggressive style.
*This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles
This product is not available for sale in the state of California.
2014 - 2015