AFE Power BladeRunner 3" Intercooler Tubes Hot and Cold Side
Flow and Performance: These intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel bent tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance.
The smooth bends allow for low turbulence while increasing horsepower and torque with lower EGT's.
ADDS UP TO:
- Outflows stock intercooler tubes by up to 14%
- Replacement tubes for both hot and cold side of the intercooler
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp coupling and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamp
- Coupling is constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes a heavy-duty 5-PLY coupling for strength.
Unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plates are welded-on for an aggressive style.
Note: These intercooler tubes upgrade is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
This product is not available for sale in the state of California.
2001 - 2004