AFE Power BladeRunner 3" Intercooler Tube Hot Side
Flow and Performance: The intercooler tube is constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Installation is a snap: The intercooler tube utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps for strength. This intercooler tube fits with the OEM intercooler.
ADDS UP TO:
- Outflows stock intercooler tube by 20%
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Bolt-on Kit fits with the with the OEM intercooler
- Includes high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
- Hot-side tube replacement
- Incorperates a billet aluminum factory style quick connect for a secure installation
A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
*This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles
This product is not available for sale in the state of California.
2011 - 2016