AFE Power BladeRunner 3" Intercooler Tube Cold Side
Flow and Performance: Constructed of 3"mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. The high-temp wrinkle-black powder-coating also insulates the tubes from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion. Also included, one 1/8" NPT port is provided for connecting a pressure sensor or water methanol injection.
The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque. Installs on the Cold-Side to transfer cooled air smoothly to the engine for better performance.
- Outflows stock Intercooler tube by 6%
- Constructed from 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for increased flow
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance
- Cold side tube fitment
- One 1/8" NPT port is provided for connecting a pressure sensor or water methanol injection
- Includes premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit and strength
- Works with aFe or OE intercooler
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply polyester reinforced couplings for strength. Fits OEM or aFe's upgraded intercooler (46-20111).
A unique laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Note: This intercooler tube is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
This product is not available for sale in the state of California.
2011 - 2016