AFE Power BladeRunner 3" Intercooler Hot and Cold Side Tubes
Flow and Performance: The intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends and larger diameter tubing allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Installation is a snap: Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps for strength. The tubes also come equipped with two billet aluminum factory style quick connect adapters that works with the OEM intercooler.
ADDS UP TO:
- Outflows stock intercooler tubes by up to 32%
- Increases horsepower and torque: 8Hp & 21Tq
- Replacement tubes for both hot and cold side of the intercooler
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
- Incorperates two billet aluminum, factory style quick connects for a secure installation
- Bolt-on Kit fits with the OEM intercooler
Unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plates are welded-on for an aggressive style.
*This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles
This product is not available for sale in the state of California.
2011 - 2016