AFE Power BladeRunner 3-1/2" Intercooler Tube Cold Side
Flow and Performance: The intercooler tube is constructed of 3-1/2"aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance.
The larger diameter tubing provides 20% greater airflow over stock intercooler tube which helps increases horsepower, torque and lower EGT's.
ADDS UP TO:
- Outflows stock I/C tube by 20%
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Constructed of 3-1/2" aluminum tubing
- Bolt-on Kit fits OEM and aFe's upgraded intercooler (P/N: 46-20062)
- Uses high quality T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty couplings Included for a perfect fit and strength
- Cold-side tube upgrade
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes constant tension, spring loaded, T-bolt clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength. This intercooler tube Fits OEM or aFe's upgraded Street Series intercooler (PN: 46-21061 & 46-21062).
A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
1994 - 2002