AFE Power BladeRunner 3-1/2" Intercooler Tube Cold Side
by AFE Power
Perfect Fit: Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes constant tension, spring loaded, T-bolt clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-Ply reinforced silicone couplings for strength.
Flow and Performance: Constructed of 3-1/2" Cold-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The Smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
ADDS UP TO:
- Outflows factory intercooler tube by 25%
- 3-1/2" Cold-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tube
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- Includes premium clamps and silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit and strength
- Works with OE intercooler
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Unique aluminum laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Note: This intercooler tube is 50-state legal for 2010 models (CARB E.O Number D-550-8).
2010 - 2012