TripleLok Torque Converter | 94 - 07 5.9L Cummins
This product carries an additional refundable core charge of $400.00
TripleLok Torque Converter, Factory Stall Speed, 1994 to 2007, 5.9L Cummins, Dodge 47R-H/47-RE/48-RE Transmission
Available individually is the ATS TripleLok Torque Converter. This torque converter is built to handle daily driving and towing duties while delivering reliable performance.
Key features of the ATS TripleLok Torque Converter include:
- Patented Viskus Clutch Drive System for increased efficiency
- Billet Cover with Patented Square Flank Drive
- Square Tab Construction (Not Round)
- Viskus Disc CNC Laser Cut Clutch Plates
- Billet Piston with Patented Flank Drive Tab design
- Proprietary ATS exclusive Clutch Formulation with unique bonding technology (ensures 100% chemical Bond)
- Redesigned Spring Dampener supports increased torque loads
- 4340 hardened turbine splines provide longevity and reliability
- Fully welded turbine and impeller vanes
- Custom Stator with high flow windows increase oil flow, providing increased efficiency
- Full roller bearing construction between high load areas
- 4340 CNC cut pump drive hub locked into impeller housing
- Plasma welded for unsurpassed strength
The ATS TripleLok utilizes an optimized factory stall speed that features improved torque multiplication. With factory torque multiplication at approximately 1.25:1, the ATS TripleLok increases it to 2.0:1. This occurs when peak engine torque is achieved. Increased torque multiplication results in improved vehicle response, towing and driving ability.
Every TripleLok comes standard with a 5 year / 500,000 mile warranty. When the most efficient torque converter is required, look no further than ATS' TripleLok Torque Converter.