ReadyLift SST3000 Shock Absorber
Trucks with larger diameter wheels and tires require a shock engineered with valving designed to control the heavy forces. ReadyLIFT SST3000 performance tuned shocks delivers the control you need.
Expanded twin tube design provides increased fluid capacity for reduced internal temperatures. SST3000 shocks improves overall vehicle performance whether on the back roads in the country, crusing down the highway or battling the rough and tumble commute on urban streets.
Engineered for driving enthusiasts who demand a specialized shock for their lifted or leveled truck.
- Sold Individually (shock boot not included)- For Super trucks with 1-3 Inches of Rear Suspension Lift
- Gas / Oil Separated - Eliminates Cavitation
- 5/8" Hard Chrome Plated Shaft
- Rebuildable and Revalvable.Two-Stage Sealing System - Dirt Out, Oil In
- Nitrogen Charged Internal Chamber
- Designed For Use On Leveled & Mild Lifted Vehicles
- Developed For Use With Larger Oversized Wheels and Tires
- Made in USA
2005 - 2017
Ford 250/350 4WD (Rear) Lifted 1"-3.5"