Pro Comp 6" Stage 1 Lift Kit with ES9000 Shocks
Pro Comp is proud to announce the release of their 6-Inch Lift Suspension System for the 2019 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD.
Pro Comp is proud to announce the availability of its 6-inch suspension system for the all-new 2019 Ram 1500. The 2019 platform received a fresh Pro Comp-engineered knuckle with improvements specifically targeting better steering geometry, reduced weight and improved turning radius over the previous generation system.
The new knuckle design – paired with robust crossmembers, diff drops and sway bar drops – helps maintain OEM operating angles of critical components for trouble-free service.
Rear geometry correction brackets and coil spacers maintain the factory load-carrying capacity while keeping the handling and predictability of the factory Ram 5-link suspension.
The new Pro Comp suspension system is compatible with the factory stability control system and adaptive cruise control, and allows clearance of up to a 37-inch tire.
- Includes front ES9000 shocks, front and rear crossmembers, steering knuckles, differential and sway bar drops
- Enhanced steering geometry, reduced weight and improved turning radius
- New knuckle design helps maintain OEM operating angles of critical components
- Rear geometry correction brackets and coil spacers maintain the factory load carrying capacity
- Compatible with factory stability control system
- Allows clearance of up to a 37-inch tire
- Requires 20-inch or larger rims
- 9-10-inch width not to exceed 5-inch back spacing
2019 - Current