Each PPE Performance Silicone Hose is strengthened with 5 plies of polyester reinforced fibers making them very tough.
The Fluorocarbon lining offers better lubricity (slippery and resistant to chemicals) and the silicone rubber construction ensures that they can withstand constant boost pressures from -76 degrees all the way to +437 degrees Fahrenheit.
In short, PPE Performance Silicone Hoses will not blow out like a stock hose will.
PPE’s Silicone Hoses are resistant to fuel, oil and chemicals while also being UV and Ozone resistant.
These hoses can handle the extreme exposure that heavy usages puts upon them. With multiple sizes and configurations, there is a PPE Performance Silicone Hose for every design application.
Note: Due to the 6mm wall thickness of PPE Silicone, hose clamps must be 1/2 inch larger diameter than hose ID for proper fit.
- Handles high-boost pressures
- Working pressure: 70 psi - BAR 4.8
- Burst pressure: 207 psi - BAR 14.3
- Higher flow and better lubricity than rubber
- UV and Ozone resistant
- Fluorocarbon lining resistant to oil, fuel and high temperatures
- 6mm 5-ply Silicone Reducer
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov