PPE’s Heavy-Duty DEEP Transmission Pans hold an extra 4 quarts of fluid and are cast from high-strength aluminum for optimal heat dissipation. Tall 1-inch internal and 3/4 inch external cooling fins reduce operating temperatures as much as 40 degrees.
The PPE Heavy-Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan also features a high-powered Neodymium- magnet-equipped drain plug to keep harmful ferrous metal contaminants out of the transmission internals.
PPE exclusive built-in filter lock comes standard and keeps deep filters securely in place. Allen-head mounting bolts and a new deep filter are included.
- Stainless steel drain plug
- 1/8 and 1/4 inch NPT temperature access ports
- Robust side ribs provide additional strength
- Viton O-Ring sealed filter spacer block included
- Includes heavy-duty MP-15 gasket (for use on early models)
- 4 quarts additional capacity
- Lifetime warranty
1966 to 1989-36RH, 37RH
1989 to 1995-46RH, 47RH, A-518
1996 to 2001-46RE, 47RE
2002 to 2007-48RE
All 727 transmission bodies to current
All 5.9L Diesels
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov