This new pan comes with a Neodymium-equipped, 1-inch stainless steel drain plug to remove harmful ferrous metals from the oil. Kit includes two NPT plugs and access ports for temperature probes.
The factory filter is retained, making future transmission service a cinch.
In testing, we used a 2013 2500 Cummins-powered Ram towing a 13,000 lb travel trailer. We took the pair on a 900 mile loop through city traffic, steep hill climbs as well as wide-open, flat highway runs.
Transmission temperatures never went over 200 degrees. After cresting the top of hills, transmission temperatures also dropped much quicker than they did with the factory-installed stamped steel pan.
Unloaded temperatures were consistently 10 degrees (or lower) below those measured with a factory pan.
- 3 quarts additional capacity
- Available in Raw, Black, or Brushed finishes
- 1/8 and 1/4 inch NPT temperature probe access ports
- 1 inch stainless steel drain plug equipped with an extremely powerful Neodymium magnet designed to extract harmful ferrous metal particles out of your oil.
- Robust side ribs provide additional case strength
- Deep baffles prevent “sloshing” and help transfer heat.
- Lifetime warranty
2007.5 - 2017 Dodge Ram 2500HD/3500HD Trucks with the 6.7L Cummins Diesel with a 6-speed automatic.
Fits #45RFE / 545RFE with no exhaust pipe or the cross member interference.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov