K&N BlackHawk Series Air Intake System
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Washable and reusable air filter
- Made from all black components
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 71-2582 Blackhawk Induction Air Intake System is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air intake system that is guaranteed to gain power. It replaces your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing.
This low restriction air intake allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than it would from the stock air intake. More air means more power and acceleration.
This K&N Blackhawk Induction Air Intake System comes with black components including the K&N high-flow air filter and heat shield. The attractive textured black powder-coated finish tube features an engraved K&N plate welded on to which gives it a clean, high-performance look under the hood.
The intake tube accommodates the factory mass air sensor and filter minder. The oversized cone shaped air filter is made from an oil-free synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using the existing factory mounting points using commonly available tools.
NOTE: Some K&N Blackhawk Induction Systems are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards while others are 50 state legal. View the vehicle fitment tab to determine the legal status for each vehicle.