K&N Air Intake System
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 77-3034KP high-flow performance air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing on your vehicle are replaced by this K&N air intake system which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. The improved air flow allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than it would from the stock air intake.
More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout your engine’s RPM range.
The 77-3034KP air intake comes with a K&N high-flow air filter where the factory restriction gauge installs into and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive chrome-like finish that's made to last and it accommodates the factory mass air sensor.
The oversized tapered cylinder shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions.
This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a couple of screwdrivers, pliers, a ratchet set and some wrenches.
V8 6.6L Duramax