K&N 63 Series AirChargers Intake System
- Guaranteed horsepower gain
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Not legal for highway use in states adopting California emission regulations
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N AirCharger 63-1562 air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Dodge Ram models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your Dodge Ram’s engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly.
More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range.
The 63-1562 air intake comes with a K&N high-flow air filter and a uniquely shaped air box that pulls in cooler outside air near the bumper into the custom molded intake for a guaranteed power gain.
The oversized air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install requiring only a screwdriver, socket set and several wrenches.
NOTE: This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.
This product is not available for sale in the state of California.
Dodge Ram 2500/3500
L6 6.7L Cummins