K&N 57 Series Performance Air Intake System
- Guaranteed horsepower gain
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing polyethylene intake tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
The K&N 57-3066 FIPK air intake system replaces your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly.
More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range.
The 57-3066 air intake comes with a K&N high-flow air filter and a covered heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory mass air sensor and the air filter restriction gage.
The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using the existing factory mounting points.
The tools needed are a screwdriver, ratchet set and several wrenches.
K&N 57 Series FIPK's are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 HD
GMC Sierra 2500/3500HD
V8 6.6L Duramax