K&N 57 Series Performance Air Intake System
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 57-3077 FIPK air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in specific Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD/3500HD and GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD models with a turbo V8.
K&N air intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air with less effort than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range.
This air intake comes with a black rubber topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the original air box space. Air is directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine’s turbo inlet for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory mass air sensor and air filter minder.
The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points.
The tools needed are a couple of screwdrivers, a ratchet set and an Allen wrench.
Chevrolet Silverado / GMC Sierra
V8 6.6L Duramax