K&N 57 Series Performance Air Intake System
- Guaranteed to Provide more HP and Increased Acceleration
- Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
- Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
- Million Mile Limited Warranty®
- Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
- Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems
- Designed to use Factory Holes & Mounting Points Whenever Possible
- CARB Exempt and street legal in all 50 US States
The K&N 57-2576 FIPK air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Ford Super Duty pickups. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow.
This allows your Ford’s engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range.
The 57-2576 air intake comes with a K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory mass air sensor, filter minder and crank case vent hose.
The oversized conical air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions.
Ford F-Series Super Duty
V8 6.4L Powerstroke
NOTE: This kit was not designed to fit vehicles with a body lift.