K&N 57 Series Air Intake System
- Guaranteed to Increase Horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 57-1571 FIPK air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing on specific RAM 1500 pickup truck models. K&N air intakes are designed to dramatically reduce air intake restriction as well as smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly.
More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range.
The air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the original upper air filter housing. Air is directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine’s turbo inlet for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory mass air sensor.
The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions.
This air intake is relatively easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less using your vehicle’s existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a flat blade screwdriver, ratchet set a 4mm allen, and a couple wrenches.
V6 3.0L EcoDiesel