K&N 57 Series Air Intake System
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 57-3047 FIPK air intake system replaces your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly.
More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range.
The 57-3047 air intake comes with a K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The air intake system accommodates the factory mass air sensor and air filter restriction gauge.
The oversized air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using the existing air box mounting tray points.
The tools needed are a screwdriver, socket set and several wrenches.
CHEVROLET / GMC
V8 6.6L Duramax LLY