- Available in 2″ – 3″ Shank
- Compatible with Any Weight Distribution Hitch
- Protects Cargo from Harsh Bumps
- Increases fuel economy
- Up to 90% smoother ride than traditional hard connections
- Guaranteed most versatile on the market (most connections + highest towing capacity)
GEN-Y HITCH The BOSS (Torsion-Flex) Weight Distribution (2.5" Receiver 21K)
- Fabricated with Heavy Duty Steel
- Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords, Eliminates Shock Transfer
- 2-Steel 1″ Grade 8 Pivot Bolts
- Precision Milled and Drilled
- Easy One Pin Adjustment
- No Airbag to Maintain, No Bearings to Crush or Wear Out, Virtually Maintenance Free
- Built-In Mechanical Tongue Weight Scale for Balanced Safe Loading
- 10,000 LB, 16,000 LB, or 21,000 LB Towing; 1,100 LB, 1,700 LB, or 2,400 Tongue Weight
- Engineered Using Solidworks, The World’s Most Recognized Engineering Software
- Design & Utility Patents Pending
- Call for Special Colors or Custom Sizes
With Rubber Torsion Hitches only 10% of the trailer inertia transfers compared to 100% using a hard connection hitch giving you the ultimate control.
The tow vehicle and trailer track independently giving you greater control and added safety by reducing sway and trailer bounce.
Greatly increased braking control since all the weight on the tow vehicle and trailer is distributed evenly giving you increased positive contact when braking and maneuvering.