- Drop/Raise Range: 5 1⁄2” “ Bolt Pattern Matches Standard Pintle Plate
- Fabricated with Heavy Duty Steel Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords, Eliminates Shock Transfer
- 2-Steel 1" Grade 8 Pivot Bolts Precision Milled and Drilled Easy One Pin Adjustment
- 16,000 LB Towing, 1,700 LB Tongue Weight Engineered Using Solidworks, The World’s Most Recognized Engineering Software
- Design & Utility Patents Pending Call for Special Colors or Custom Sizes
GEN-Y HITCH The BOSS (Torsion-Flex) Pintle Plate (2.5" Receiver 16K)
The GEN-Y Boss (Torsion Flex) Pintle Plate is compatible with most (4-hole pattern) bolt on pintle plate hitches on the market. This hitch comes as either a 2″ receiver (16K LB towing capacity)
- Fabricated with Heavy Duty Steel
- Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords, Eliminates Shock Transfer
- 2-Steel 1″ Grade 8 Pivot Bolts
- Precision Milled and Drilled
- Easy One Pin Adjustment
- No Airbag to Maintain, No Bearings to Crush or Wear Out, Virtually Maintenance Free
- Built-In Mechanical Tongue Weight Scale for Balanced Safe Loading
- 16,000 LB or 21,000 LB Towing, 1,700 LB or 2,400 LB Tongue Weight
- Engineered Using Solid-works, The World’s Most Recognized Engineering Software
- Design & Utility Patents Pending
- Call for Special Colors or Custom Sizes
- Bolt Pattern Matches Standard Pintle Plate
With Rubber Torsion Hitches only 10% of the trailer inertia transfers compared to 100% using a hard connection hitch giving you the ultimate control.
The tow vehicle and trailer track independently giving you greater control and added safety by reducing sway and trailer bounce.
Greatly increased braking control since all the weight on the tow vehicle and trailer is distributed evenly giving you increased positive contact when braking and maneuvering.