“Hands down the highest quality hitch on the market! American made, best ride quality, adjust ability, & just plain safe! Thanks GEN-Y!”
GEN-Y HITCH PEGASUS (Torsion-Flex) Gooseneck Couplers (5.5K Tongue Weight 25K Towing)
With Rubber Torsion-Flex Hitches only 10% of the trailer inertia transfers compared to 100% using a hard connection hitch giving you the ultimate control.
The tow vehicle and trailer track independently giving you greater control and added safety by reducing sway and trailer bounce.
Greatly increased braking control since all the weight on the tow vehicle and trailer is distributed evenly giving you increased positive contact when braking and maneuvering.
- Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords, Eliminates Shock Transfer
- No Airbag to Maintain, No Bearings to Crush or Wear Out, Virtually Maintenance Free
- Built-In Mechanical Tongue Weight Scale for Balanced Safe Loading
- Reduces Trailer and Content Fatigue
- Eliminates Most Surging, Bucking, and Chucking
- Increase the Life of the Electronics Found Throughout Your Truck and Trailer
- Increase Ride Quality
- Improve Overall Safety
- Increases Your Quality of Life, You Deserve a GEN-Y Torsion-Flex Hitch
- Powder Coated for a Tough Durable Finish Giving Longer Life and Increased Visual Appeal.
- Engineered using Solid-works the world’s most recognized engineering software.
- Protected under Patent # 9,505,281 B1 & US D773,345S
Safeguards Against Uncontrollable Road Conditions
Bumps, potholes, expansion joints, curves, hills, and other drivers can be a hazard, keeps you under control when confronted with these conditions.
Saves Gas and Tire Wear
The 90% smoother ride allows you to glide instead of bounce increasing gas mileage.
Saves You Money
Reduces trailer and content fatigue. Metal fatigue caused by traditional towing results in your trailer and its contents taking a beating. Products increase life and help hold value.