“Hands down the highest quality hitch on the market! American made, best ride quality, adjustability, & just plain safe! Thanks GEN-Y!”
GEN-Y HITCH EXECUTIVE (Torsion-Flex) Fifth-Wheel Gooseneck Conversion
With Rubber Torsion Hitches only 10% of the trailer inertia transfers compared to 100% using a hard connection hitch giving you the ultimate control.
The tow vehicle and trailer track independently giving you greater control and added safety by reducing sway and trailer bounce.
Greatly increased braking control since all the weight on the tow vehicle and trailer is distributed evenly giving you increased positive contact when braking and maneuvering.
- Fabricated with Heavy Duty Steel
- Heavy Duty Rubber Torsion Flex Cords, Eliminates Shock Transfer
- Precision Milled and Drilled
- No Airbag to Maintain, No Bearings to Crush or Wear Out, Virtually Maintenance Free
- Built-In Mechanical Tongue Weight Scale for Balanced Safe Loading
- Up to 30,000 LB Towing
- 2.5K, 3.5K, 4.5K, or 5.5K Hitch/Pin Weight
- Engineered Using Solid-works, The World’s Most Recognized Engineering Software
- Design & Utility Patents Pending
- Call for Custom Sizes
Safeguards Against Uncontrollable Road Conditions
Bumps, potholes, expansion joints, curves, hills, and other drivers can be a hazard, keeps you under control when confronted with these conditions.
Saves Gas and Tire Wear
The 90% smoother ride allows you to glide instead of bounce increasing gas mileage.
Saves You Money
Reduces trailer and content fatigue. Metal fatigue caused by traditional towing results in your trailer and its contents taking a beating. Products increase life and help hold value.