Firestone Ride-Rite Wireless All-In-One Helper Spring Kit
The Firestone Ride-Rite All-In-One kit includes a 2250 air bag kit and a Firestone Wireless F3 Air Compressor.
The Firestone Level Command compressor provides equal inflation of both air springs from either inside or outside your truck.
Ride-Rite air helper springs are the workhorse of Firestone's air helper spring line. The double convoluted air springs offer maximum load capacity as well as years of worry-free service and support.
Ride-Rite air helper springs are installed between the frame of your vehicle and the suspension, providing load support by using air pressure.
- Load leveling capacity up to 5,000 lbs.
- Keeps vehicle level
- Level off-center or uneven loads
- Reduce suspension fatigue
- Improve the ride
- Reduce bottoming out
- Increase vehicle stability
- Easy installation, no wires or tubing to run inside the vehicle
- Wireless remote allows for leveling from inside or outside the vehicle so that the operator can visually inspect the leveling process
- 2 Memory presets
- 2 Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
- Upper and lower mounting brackets
- Saddle bracket
- Fuel line bracket
- Heat shield
- Air line tube
- Inflation valve
- Installation hardware
- Light duty 12 volt air compressor
- Air Command F3 wireless remote
- ECU and valve block
- Wire Harness
- Ail filter
- Air line tube
- All necessary hardware
Overall, Ride-Rite air bags have many advantages for your vehicle and will help to improve steering control and braking effectiveness, level headlight beams, reduce tire wear, keep leaf springs from permanent sagging, reduce bottoming out with air cushions between the axle and frame, absorb road shock, and match your vehicles load for an overall improved ride.
Do not exceed the vehicles GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating)
2003 - 2013
Dodge RAM 2500
2003 - 2012
Dodge RAM 3500