FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series 165GPH Diesel Fuel Lift Pump
T D08 165G
The Titanium Series diesel fuel lift pump was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems to be the top performing, longest lasting and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry.
Rated at 165 gallons per hour and backed by our limited lifetime warranty the Titanium Series lift pump is capable of supporting your 5.9L Cummins diesel engine with enough fuel for multiple fueling system upgrades.
NOTE: If the truck has been retrofitted with an in-tank pump, you will need to purchase a T D07 165G kit.
A Titanium Series lift pump also offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your injection systems, effectively extending the life of both your Bosch Injection Pump and Bosch Diesel Injectors. These Benefits include an improved filtration rating of 3 Microns, a built in water separation filter and FASS Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process. Aftermarket lift pumps are important for both daily drivers and high performance applications when looking to improve either fuel economy or increase horsepower/torque.
A common problem with Dodge Cummins 24 valve diesel engines is the failure of its factory diesel lift pump, the lift pump is to weak and unable to support more than stock horsepower and even over time can weaken causing a drop in fuel pressure. This can ruin your trucks VP44 injection pump, lower fuel economy and disable your truck once it stops providing fuel.
The Titanium Series diesel fuel pumps are the superior fuel pump and filtration system, in the diesel industry. This is because here at FASS Fuel Systems we focus on perfecting our pumps and how they are engineered, taking the extra steps that our competitors ignore while they rush to get product out the door. By doing this we have less than a 2% failure rating with our motor and a design that implements unique design features you can only get with FASS Fuel Systems
- FASS Silencing Technology (FST) was developed by the engineering team here at FASS Fuel Systems to help reduce the noise created by aftermarket fuel and air separation diesel lift pumps. By using radius cuts, tighter tolerances on all gears and a high quality military Spec’d Coating over the aluminum base, FASS Fuel Systems was able to develop the quietest fuel air separation system on the market.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the diesel lift pump by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and also to prevent stagnate fuel pockets from forming within the corner of a 90 degree bend. FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series Diesel Fuel Pumps are the only Fuel Air Separation System that incorporates these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts, lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90 degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Mass Flow Return (MFR) technology is used to continually "polish” your fuel by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel being delivered to the engine and returning the fuel, that’s not yet needed, back to the tank after it has been passed through the filtration process, removing dirt, air, vapor and water. This means your fuel is being constantly moved and cleaned, guarantying that your diesel truck always has the freshest and cleanest fuel possible.
- Bolt On Bracket Mounts are the latest update we have made to our Titanium Series lift pumps. Old mounting styles required drilling or welding when mounting your new pump. This has now been simplified with our new bolt on brackets that utilize your Ford Super Duty factory bed bolt, the bolt that secures your truck bed to your frame. Mounting your Titanium Series lift pump takes only minutes and all brackets are made from machined steel for superior support and strength.
1998.5 - 2004 CUMMINS 165GPH LIFT PUMP FEATURES:
- New Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Preset 16-18 PSI Fuel Pressure
- 165 Gallons Per Hour Flow Rating
- Removes Water, Air and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- 3 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide and Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- ½ Inch Fuel Lines and Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 30,000 Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- Quietest Motor On The Market
It is suggested for this higher performance Lift Pump to upgrade your pump kit to include our Bulkheading and Suction Tube kit (STK-1002). Our bulkhead kit allows for a larger volume of diesel fuel to be retrieved by the fuel pump and will offer a convenient return option. This is important for high performance GM Duramax application that demand large a large amount of diesel fuel for aggressive fueling upgrades.
1998.5 - 2004