CST Dirt-Series 2.0 Shock With Reservoir
- Rebuildable Dirt-Series shock use urethane bushings for direct fitment and less noise than heim style shocks.
- Improved ride quality off-road without causing harsh street ride like other 2.0 shocks
- Vehicle specific valving
- Designed to work directly with CST Kits
- Includes standard hose clamps
- Quality fit, function & finish
- Made in the U.S.A
The CST Dirt-Series Shock link has been engineered, designed and tested in house by CST. The shock team builds & valves each shock specific to its application for an easy installation, better ride and improved handling.
- DESIGNED FOR 2001-2010 & 2011+ GM 2500HD / 3500 TRUCKS.
- WILL ALSO WORK ON 01-2013 GM 2500 SUV's WITH 5 - 7" REAR LIFT
- SHOULD BE USED ON THE REAR W/ CST 6-8" LIFTS INSTALLED.
- ADDITIONAL PARTS REQUIRED
- SOLD EACH UNLESS OTHER WISE NOTED / 2 REQUIRED FOR REAR
11 - 17 GM 2500HD/3500HD (Rear) Lifted 6"- 8"