Bilstein 5160 Series Shock Absorber
Bilstein B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. The remote reservoir will offer increased cooling capacity and wheel travel to optimize overall performance compared to a traditional shock absorber. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design for consistent fade free performance and utilize velocity sensitive digressive valve settings which are tuned for each specific application. Each shock absorber is fitted with a unique 360 degree swivel banjo hose fitting, providing a clean, low profile installation. B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers will increase overall durability of your vehicle allowing you to conquer the harshest of off-road environments.
With an added remote reservoir, BILSTEIN B8 5160 shock absorbers provide ultimate vehicle control on even the harshest terrains. Zinc plating and increased oil capacity dissipate heat more effectively assuring long-term durability.
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance
- Self-adjusting deflective disc valving reacts immediately to surface changes enabling maximum vehicle control
- Remote reservoir increases shock oil capacity for greater heat dissipation
- Designed to easily install in vehicle’s stock mounting locations
- Unique swivel banjo fitting on reservoir allows for 360° rotation
- Vehicle specific tuning
- Increases wheel travel
- Made in the USA
- Limited 90 day warranty
2001 - 2010 GM 2500HD/3500HD 4WD (Front) Lifted 0" - 2.5"