Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorber
Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed for trucks and SUV's with a front OE coilover style suspension. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift (depending on application). The monotube shock absorbers feature a 46mm digressive piston a with self-adjusting deflective disc valve setting. Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers provide increased wheel travel and improved handling. Utilizing a B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorber is the easiest way to level out your vehicle.
Designed to level out the front of half-ton trucks and SUVs, BILSTEIN B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are the perfect alternative to coil spring spacers. Lose no time on the trail — these shock absorbers use your vehicle’s OEM springs and mounting hardware for an easy, direct-fit installation.
• 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance
• Practical alternative to coil spring spacers, with the benefit of BILSTEIN
• Adjustable spring perch for vehicle lift up to 2.75in1
• Increases suspension travel
• Utilizes vehicle’s stock front coil springs and OEM mounting hardware
• Vehicle specific tuning
• Made in the USA
• Limited lifetime warranty
2011 - 2017 Ram 1500 4WD (Front) Lifted 0" - 2.75"