BD Diesel Cobra 80 Twin Turbo Kit S364.5SX-E / S480SX-E
Borg Warner Twin turbos matched to provide the wide range of air needed for Street and Strip performance. Our kit includes everything you need for bolt-on next-level performance, 600-1400 flywheel horsepower, in a compact package.
BD Diesel's engineers have designed the Cobra kit for maximum power and efficiency, while remaining compact. Clean, optimized design keeps air conditioning, both batteries and shock tower in their stock positions!
The Cobra Head
Cast for the SX4 5.75 half marmon turbine outlet this ultra-close radius bend has been widened allowing maximum flow with no restriction.
Power Level Options
Manifold turbos: 361, 364.5, 366 & 467
T6 Cobra Split flow cast connection provides even flow to twin volute turbine housing for quick response.
Clamping on to the High pressure turbine its strong enough to support the large atmosphere turbos.
Gasket matched Manifold evacuates combustion cylinders throughout the RPM range and is waste gate ready.
Cold Air Intake
Cold air intake shields out hot engine bay temperatures and Velocity stack enhances washable air filter designed to handle 2,320 CFM, connection includes MAF sensor ports.
Custom Battery Box
Customized battery box allows use of stock battery cables to support high electrical demands.
Keeps air conditioning, both batteries and shock tower in their stock positions!
A kit that can grow with your horsepower:
- New technology SX-E turbo’s flow more and spool faster
- No fabrication required (reduce install time and total cost)
- Cast divided manifold and cast divided T6 hot pipe improves response and top end flow
- Primary: S480SXE / 96mm 1.58AR
- Secondary: S364.5SXE / 80mm 0.90AR
- Borg Warner Twin Turbos matched to provide the wide range of air needed for Street and Strip performance
- 900-1400 flywheel horsepower in a compact package
- Clean, optimized design keeps Air Conditioning and Shock Tower in the stock position
- Wastegate ready exhaust manifold
- 5in turbo outlet close-radius Cobra casting
- 5in downpipe
- Retains passenger battery with custom mounting tray
- 5in Velocity stack air filter and filter shroud
- V-band on the inlet to the secondary turbo
- Custom coolant tube and formed silicone hose
- Twin volute divided hot pipe
Warranty - Parts12-Months
- 12,000 Miles
- 2003-2012 Trucks that have stock intercooler with a 3.0-inch inlet require 3.0-inch to 3.5-inch boot and clamp (PN 1453221 & 1405211)
This product is not available for sale in the state of California.
2003 - 2007