Banks Power Monster Sport Exhaust
47787 / 47787-B
4 inch heavy-duty stainless DPF-back Monster Exhaust system with constant-diameter intermediate pipe and tailpipe. Exclusive CoolCuff design lowers tailpipe temperatures as much or more than stock while simultaneously improving flow and cutting backpressure by nearly 57%.
Cooling as much or more than stock without killing flow is a major challenge. But Monster Exhaust wins on both counts and increases fuel efficiency in the process. The diesel particulate filter (DPF) reduces smoke by turning it to ash through regeneration. This can heat exhaust gas temps to 1,100 deg+ at the DPF outlet! Banks Monster Exhaust with CoolCuff reduces these dangerous temps as much as or more than stock while also cutting backpressure and improving fuel economy.
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Dramatically improves flow
- Maximum Airflow
- 4 inch constant-diameter DPF-back system
- CoolCuff design cools tailpipe temps as much or more than stock
- Cuts backpressure by nearly 57%
- Huge polished CHROME or Black tip
- Fits 2011-14 Extended Cab Short Cab to Crew Cab Long Bed
6.6L Duramax Diesel LMM Engine, Extended Cab, Short Bed, Long Bed; Crew Cab, Short Bed, Crew Cab, Long Bed