Banks Power Monster Exhaust
48602 / 48602-B
The 3 inch intermediate pipe and tailpipes are formed of stainless heavy-wall tubing with mandrel bends to maximize airflow, minimize backpressure and lower exhaust gas temperatures. The system safely clears the spare tire, shocks and brake lines. Monster exhaust includes exclusive round, straight-cut, polished-stainless rolled-edge tailpipe tip (with your choice of high temp black or chrome-over stainless).
Tip has an adjustable clamp for positioning on tailpipe. Tip dimensions: dual 3 inch Tube - 3.75 X 11 inch tips. This system is also available with 3.5 inch Tube - 4.38 X 12 inch exhaust tip.
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Dramatically improves flow
- Maximum Airflow
- 3.5 inch stainless mandrel-bent system maximizes exhaust flow
- Cuts backpressure and Lowers EGTs
- Safely clears spare tire
- Huge CHROME or BLACK tip
- Dual rear exit